Wednesday, January 02, 2008

another year begins

freezing

happy new year mates!

am glad to hear that someone is still reading my blog... though it's been quite dormant for the past half a year... there's really nothing worth noting in my life... it's been so ordinary and regular... whenever someone asked how i have been i was like o it's all the same... very boring...

think i've never mentioned why i started this blog... 1. all my cousins have their own blogs, i'm the eldest in the generation... i must have mine to avoid appearing old and out... it keeps me from detaching from the modern world... 2. i could (perhaps) improve my written english by writing... since both reasons still stand... i should keep my blog going... this year, i'm gonna tag my posts!

there were a few gatherings during the festive month... spending time with family and dear friends... enjoy very much meeting them at comfy places and chit-chatting... there're too many people with whom i'm happy to keep in touch with... think i've already seen half of them in the past month... i wish i have time to meet others in the months to come... given that i don't have paces exam now... and hopefully RH is really as heavenly as it's known to be... so that i can rehab myself a bit...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's life in RH?

10/1/08 01:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

I jus realised u hv a blog. i'm so sorri tat i never noticed this haha, as all of u know, i'm not those caring type, so... perhaps discovering this at this late stage is good enuf :p
I luv to read ur blog, keep it going darling. n i miss all the memories we had b4...seems tat i'm getting old...perhaps i should start my blog too, but again, all of u know i'm LAZY wakakakka

2/4/08 10:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home