Sunday, September 16, 2007

happy month

it's been a while since i last posted... partly because of facebook i have to admit... there're too many gadgets to play there... though most of them are quite pointless... still... i, too, enjoy clicking around here and there... what surprises me is actually many people are as moliu as me...

work has been busy... i think i put all of my energy into work... so much so i'm quite exhausted after work each day... i literally went to bed right after dinner... was chatting with a friend last week and i just realised a lot of people actually don't put that much energy into work... therefore they have the energy to do other stuff and enjoy life during off times... for me i do love my work and it's quite natural for me to put in all my effort when i'm working... perhaps i should adjust a bit so my life will be more balanced...

it's already half way through september... meaning that the bigbigday is approaching... the birthday dinners are quite well scheduled this year... am really look forward to the week after next... when i'll meet my friends and also go to my cousin's wedding... it's been a long long while since we have big and happy family events... it's gonna be a happy month before the 30th, the call day with no intern...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home