Tuesday, September 18, 2007

the best kept secret of the day

today... i woke up and realised it's already 1020... o goodness... for the first 2 seconds i was wondering if i should actually call my hospital to take a sick leave... then no... if i take a sick leave i shouldn't be calling that late... it would be too obvious... then i checked my pager and relieved to see only one ward had paged me... and they didn't page me again... probably not sth urgent... next i called my luvly partner and told him my big secret... diverted all my calls to him... (the operator even asked me whether i'm going out for a short while and i was like erh yesyes...) i dashed back to hospital... fortunately no one saw me sneaked into my office... i started ward round at 1050 and finished at 1150... then i went to ICU round as if nothing has happened... ooops... conclusion: perhaps i don't needa go to work that early each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home