Saturday, November 10, 2007

my VL begins...

my short annual leave has just begun... it's four months since my last holiday... according to my colleagues, i'm at the verge of going mad for working four months without a proper break... this is a long-waited one... especially it's a gift to be able to take a VL in the my current team...

it was meant to be very well-planned... i was on call on thursday so i could disappear from friday afternoon... unfortunately it didn't start off that well... that night i had seen a new case and was going to leave the ward... my left ankle skid on the slippery floor all the way and landed on my buttock... o dear... luckily all the relatives were gone... it took me some 5-10 seconds before i could get up with help of the nurse... ai... i thought i am young and should be okay... and i could walk around with a little ache at the back... so my holiday started off with this little event... it still hurts a bit.. though not severe... but how am i gonna play golf for 3 days with this ache... sigh... it took all the effort and money to scheduled this expensive trip to learn golf and i'm not gonna get the most out of it... what a pity... i'm now yanyan-the-fall-porpor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home