Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my favourite things

long time no blog... back to a three-day call roster hence i'm using up all my off time to sleep... have so many many things on my to-do list... no time to complete... start to be bothered by this job hunt biz... glanced through my cv... i can't find a reason why they should offer me an interview... ai... i just wanna sit there and wait for a job to come to me...

sound a bit blue these days... think i'm getting used to the new job... it's not as bad as i imagined... at least i begin to accept sleepless call nights... but it's very tiring... and me very low energy...

still figuring out what will cheer me up... remember "my favourites things" in the sound of music, one of my favourite songs... i've brought my chip&dale whirly-whirly pen with me... bringing more and more stuff toys to hospital probably won't help... perhaps i should add some candies to my pocket... plus my "clinique happy" perfume... and what else?

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

WHEN is the re-u??? haha...

19/1/06 14:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home