Sunday, December 11, 2005

pre-leave summary

the week was well spent... mainly becoz my team had very few patients... less than 5 a day... so few that i almost enjoyed doing ward rounds this week... in fact i had no patient to round one evening... hor...

on call again today... i thought i cover labour ward today... then i found out this morning that i'm actually doing gynae... what a nice little surprise, it's like a little gift early in the morning... hope fully i can take a nap in the afternoon...

20 odd hours later i'll leave this hospital and start my 1-wk leave... that's why i'm in a pretty good mood... it's actually very tricky... it's supposed to start monday and they put me on call on sunday... so my day 1 will be a post call day... they just wanna make a full use of me before i leave... not too nice...

then 40 odd hours from now i'll head to japan... everything is kind of last minute... think it's all sorted out now... pity dad isn't going with me... otherwise i can go without my brain... the trip is short but i believe it's good enough, just to get away...

the only bad thing is i'm not seeing my rabbit during my leave... me call today and he call tmr... then i take off the day after... so have to wait till next sunday... um... i'm sure he can wait but perhaps i can't...

this month is cool... i have plenty of things to look forward to... i have my annual leave... mochung is back... there's christmas and a number of gatherings... really motivates me... i hope it pauses for a while in december... next month i'll be back to q3d call roster and sleepless call nights again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home