Tuesday, December 20, 2005

holiday

hihi... i'm back from holiday... had a whale of a time... i just noticed osaka is actually a pretty good (and expensive) alternative to bangkok where u can spend a long weekend to wander around & eat...

i finally took grad pictures... thanks to my family & friends who're all super nice to come... photo upload in progress...

and i'm back to work... me very lost yesterday... today i assisted six caesarean... no one in the labour ward was so involved in the OT list like me... the anesthetists, the nurses, the surgeons all took turns to work, except the intern, only one single intern... thanks to my buddies for helping out...

just back from department's xmas dinner... we did a very funny drama to entertain ppl... i played many roles... i'm the apple tree, the birdbird, the nurse and a squirrel... i had a very luvly tail made by my buddies... haha... my rabbit has promised me a tail for half a decade and it's still "in progress"...

some pictures i took i japan...
this is the front desk of a hotel in wakayama... note the green box in the middle...

and take a closer look...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want a vacation in japan too~ but i can't take leave b4 the end of my probation in march06 :(

21/12/05 23:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home