Saturday, November 19, 2005

companion wanted

look the WTO ministerial conference is so important... almost the whole of public workforce have to standby just in case anything happens... i heard that even schools in the area will not operate... all the staff in public hospitals will cancel their leave during that week... i dunno why i am the exception...

yes, except me... why??? i'm the only person who will take my week off during this WTO thing... i could only come to conclusion that i'm the most useless doctor in the hospital... i'm the one who can be forgone... great... all my fellow intern friends will work... who's gonna play with me??? and with all these potential chaos... i have nowhere to go... no attachments... thought of leaving hk but i dont wanna go alone... i hope my brother will spare some time for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home