Saturday, October 15, 2005

obs admission call

hurray, finally managed to find this place where i can access the internet... i was told this place for years and yet was unable to locate it... (that's not very me, i have to say...) the department has been sending me emails about the meetings... pity i only check my emails twice a week... that's also why i'm posting less frequently...

today's my first obstetrics admission call... it's the toughest call in O&G... becoz these mothers-to-be rush in any time they like... not to mention women from across the border tend to come in after midnight... i attempted going back to my room this afternoon... but was beeped right when i stepped into the building... i'm psychologically preparing myself to a non-stop no-sleep night... tuning myself to the state when i was doing medicine... the good thing is i'm off 0800 tmr... followed by facial & massage combo...

beeped again, to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home