Friday, September 02, 2005

queer english

yesterday i wrote a thank you letter... i was lazy and i remembered someone mentioned sample letters from the web... for the very first time i did copy and paste from these templates... and i asked yingyingbird to proofread for me as i normally do...

guess what... yyb said it's the first time i didn't write in "queer english"!!! right, because it's the first time i didnt write the thing myself...

o gee... i knew my english is bad and it's getting worse... i thought practise makes perfect... that's one of the reasons why i started a blog... apparently it's not helping... i noticed my english got worse when i entered medical school and further when i left... um... sad...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ur english is fine, seriously :)

4/9/05 22:53  
Blogger kewa said...

thank you very much your majesty... u're always super supportive... i still have your bookmark on my desk... the one u gave me with a red packet before i went to the uk for interview, u remember??? luv u... are u back and working now?

6/9/05 20:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home