Sunday, September 11, 2005

back to work

my leave is over and i'm back to work... the week began well... my workload in this new post is a lot less... my tutor is a nice person and he knows the stuff... so i'm able to learn... i thought this is great... i'm going to enjoy the rest of the month in this department and it's my birthday month...

but things don't always go on that well... now something bothers me and that's affecting my concentration... with that comes some minor mistakes... so the stressor plus minor mistakes comes more mistakes... i did things like typing my login and password under the "diagnosis" column, throwing a syringe into the bin while keeping the plastic bag in my tray... perhaps inexperience is inexperience... i'm gonna learn to separate personal stuffs from work...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh-oh babe....u alright? sorry didn't get a chance to meet up with u during ur holiday. hope things are goin good for u

13/9/05 14:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya ... r u ok? take care, dr. poon!

13/9/05 21:15  
Blogger Star Britz said...

um... 2263 would be a/v for you, at least for few more weeks ga. dun hesitate to call. :) dun have needle stick ah!

13/9/05 23:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home