Monday, February 21, 2005

special units

i hv a favourite question for my family and friends... "hv u missed me?" i ask this Q up to some 5 times a day... the answer is usually no... i understand it's kinda bothersome... but i hope that they bear with me... it's like my way to say hi...

occasionally someone has mercy on me and says yes... then i hv special units to quantify the amount of missing me... a tree? 2 trees? a forest? a mountain? a sea? the greatest would be the sky... i can tell when they're not telling the truth... i'm pretty happy still to hear a yes whether or not it's real... think it's kinda sweet... so thanks for cheering me up and pls keep it up...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss everyone! Haven't seen so many people for so long...
You know your quantifying system isn't very good. Most of the time there's only 5 options. You have six grading here! kinda throw people off for a while.

21/2/05 13:40  
Blogger kewa said...

look u're occupied with MCQs... those are just examples... my scale can be anything... so long as it represents well...

21/2/05 14:29  
Blogger ronald said...

FWIW. every time someone is visiting your blog he was at least thinking off you :-)

21/2/05 19:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe. ur my universe and beyond....

22/2/05 00:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tail i will choose a sky

22/2/05 02:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home