Saturday, February 12, 2005

ear rings

i've never thought about piercing my ears (nor anywhere over my body) all my life... like it's never my business at all... partly becoz of pain... partly becoz i didnt feel like hving a hole in the "intact" me...

until yesterday, when i was watching tv, showing this lady wearing all these glittering diamond accessories... um... maybe it's good if i hv my ears pierced then i get to put on more diamonds!!!

um... i'll seriously think about it when the nasty exams are over... (omg, the whole world halts until it's over...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's why i got all these rings in me. i'm gonna put diamonds all over me....whenever i have the money. :)
i think u'll look very hot with diamond studded nipple rings. seriously.

12/2/05 04:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kewa, write more! i'm so bored of checking my email when i'm sick of studying...please write more....i'm dying of boredom

14/2/05 21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home