Wednesday, February 16, 2005

stress

some 10 days to go before the finals... finally i feel the stress... recently i'm a bit depressed... i hv this feeling i'm not going to make it... sigh... i'm going thru' these notes each day and i hv no idea what i'm doing... the rabbit says everyone goes thru' that... well i guess he's right... hope that i'm not the only one...

one thing cheered me up though... i think it's him... he told him... therefore he found my baby blog... and he visited it... he left me comment and he add a link to his website... omg... me so excited... wot better way to publicize?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, no one told me that you had a blog. I found it because you were so kind to put a link back to me! That's how I found it because you linked to me! So to return you a favor, I link back to you.

Anyway, I think everyone's stressful now. As you said only 10 days left. I actually didn't know that there's only 10 days left. Everyone's trying to fly as many notes as possible. I'm still trying to study psychiatry... I'm wondering if I should stop psychi and do something else... Anyway, you're not the only one.

Every time we have this exam (ie. year 1, 2, 3) we study like crazy. To be honest, back then, I didn't feel good either. I know that I'll just have to study as long as possible, and as many times as possible even though I'm not getting anything in. In the end, it all turns out alright. So I'm doing the same thing, just studying like crazy, and hopefully get something out of it unconsciously, and then hopefully pass all the exams! Just keep it going! It's all going to be over soon!

17/2/05 01:03  
Blogger ronald said...

Just stay cool, the moment you face the exame the stress will be gone and you will succeed...
we cross one's fingers for you :-)

17/2/05 02:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home