Thursday, September 28, 2023

Remembrance

Dearest Tong Yeh… it is hard to accept I can never call you by this name again… thank you for showing me how a classy physician should think and act.. and what leadership actually meant… thank you for always being supportive not only to me, but also Stephen and my family…

I miss our small talks and cherish the times when we encouraged each other in recent years... your recognition meant the world to me… you knew it best where I learnt and grew, and whom I’m immensely grateful to…

On the morning when the heartbreaking news was received… you would probably like us to carry on, and care for our patients to the very best… but tears didn’t stop running down my face… until I realised you’re resting peacefully in God’s place… watching us till we meet again… 

God bless your lady Mrs Tong and family… may your legacy and the bittersweet memories, fill their minds with peace and pride…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home