Thursday, May 01, 2008

pilgrimage to kingdoudou

just comfortable

back from hanoi... 2nd trip of the month... i didn't know hanoi is that close to hk... took less than 2 hour by air... i find it quite nice for short stay... though it could be boring if one stays for too long... i think i mentioned for a hundred times that i love the food... especially my best friend was there to bring me to the local places... u know i've always wanted to visit you... i travelled alone for part of the trip... which was a bit odd... but then i got to meet new people and that's another experience... again, my photo tour uploaded to facebook with its part 2...

it is so nice to travel around... am still on holiday and i nearly forget what work is like... sometimes i wonder if i should choose something else which can perhaps give me more time for my own life...

just received my new work schedule and it had again turned me off... how could someone decide my VL without having my consent... this time a single day off in the middle of the week... i still have 2 months to work in this department... i don't see the urge to settle my VL without my agreement... i've agreed with all his arrangement feasible over the past few months... the SMO seems to be making very good use of my cooperativeness...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home