Wednesday, January 17, 2007

study leave

am having annual leave... nothing much exciting... since i have my part one examination next week am trying my best to cram as much information into my tiny brain as possible... am not going to repeat about unconfidence... too little time is left for me to change anything or to regret really...

the scene is complicated by grandma having a minor stroke... well i have convinced myself that this is really not a great deal since she's probably having pretty bad vessels at this age... i've seen many more debilitating strokes... still it's bitter to see my dear grandma having to learn walking again with her halved vision...

just an additional piece i promised myself to post... one fine day i was wandering around causeway bay... saw this very attractive belgium waffle stall in citysuper... since my appetite has been pretty good lately, i treated myself with the hope to recall memories in brussels... nah... it's literally a piece of baked dough with a miserable thin syrup coating... this is genuinely not belgium waffles... disappointed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home