Thursday, January 11, 2007

respiratory team

am working with respiratory team this month... i only see cases in the specialty ward and no emergency cases... quite like it... things are more predictable... lots of new things to learn and funny things to see... i like working as a team... what's more, i have a senior who's nice as an angel... freetime was not as much as i was told... probably because i'm slow and lacking knowledge... still i enjoy it very much... am gonna maximize my gain during these few months...

few more days to go before exam leave... my confidence is dropping daily but hasn't reached the trough yet... some 12 days to go... am totally unprepared... am very much looking forward to my italy trip in May... am so excited about it, can't quit thinking about it... but before that i'll first go through the "trough" plus the upset of failing my part I exam... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home