Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a matter of luck

did i mention i got this golden "windmill" (i.e. fan-bladed wheel) from che kung temple as the prize for being the darkest MO... it's now sitting in my drawer... i dare not "display" it in my office since it looks really odd and more importantly i've never agreed that i'm the darkest MO...

perhaps it really works... the call days over the past two weeks has been quite okay... few days before i got the windmill, my colleague bought me a cutie eeyore from disneyland when he went outing with our respiratory team patients (look out department is such a nice one)... since then i kept the eeyore with me whenever i'm on-call... now i have problem in differentiating which, windmill or eeyore, has changed my luck...

apparently their guardian effect go away when i'm off call... i got a traffic ticket on my way home today... i was cutting line at the juction between the dashed line and solid line ... and i was caught by the police and was "chased" by them for a few meters... i was even asked to stop through their microphone... o my goodness... i've only seen that in tv... i've always been good and never thought that'd happen to me... very very sad... for the first time my points will be deducted... and i've got to pay $450...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, it seems that u r quite get used to ur job now.
i m now working in Tung Wah OT, remember me?
I m Winnie (Tang Hung).

30/11/06 12:58  
Blogger kewa said...

hihi winnie.... of course i remember you la... u're one of the nicest nurses i've met... thanks for visiting my blog... yes... am getting used to my job... i dunno if i'll move to somewhere else later... but i prefer to stay where i am now lor...

OT is good la... more stable working hours ma... happy?

30/11/06 13:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my e-mail address: hahawinnie@hotmail.com
add me if u hv a msn account.
like to keep in touch with u .

30/11/06 17:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home