Sunday, September 17, 2006

some hope for the week

slowing we're approaching my birthday week... had fab fab dinner with my luved ones last night... nothing much special... but me very very happy and contented...

for the very first time i'll be out of town on my birthday... the bigbig pity is i'm going to perth without my rabbit... i have to thank him for staying with me yesterday when i had to go through this pre-sunday-call-dysthymia... am so reluctant to face the week... because i've accumulated so many patients... mine is almost the sum of the other three doctors in my ward... how scary... the situation is not getting any better... sigh...

the good news is i'm skipping all the clinics this week becoz i'm on-call sunday and thursday... hurray... was surfing the web for this auzzie trip and am flooded by holiday mood already... just learnt that some more family members will join... long since this kind of big family trip... well kinda look forward...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ... australia ...haf fun!!! and happy birthday :) ~

21/9/06 20:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home