Sunday, August 06, 2006

chronic fatique

am on call with funfun now... am very tired... ?chronic fatique syndrome...

lowish mood... my mood is inversely proportional to the number of patients i have... the thought about all the discharge problems makes me sick... attempted shopping yesterday and get some nice new dresses... was so tired and didn't look good in anything, in the end i bought nothing... what on planet earth am i doing each day??? apparently my role is to discharge all my patients... both in ward and in clinics... wait for meal time and sleep time when i'm on call... i'm also trying to find some time to clear the mess in my room and eliminate all the old clothes and fix my computers and of course, study... (these are things on my to-do list for months, and they're still on top of my to do list...) i'm such an low energy squirrel... i only have energy to meet my rabbit and play with momochung... ai...

krispy kreme is opening on tuesday... i aint sure if i have the energy to get it... i'm sure i'd hate queueing... i hope momochung will get me some...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home