Sunday, July 02, 2006

milestone

another week has past... this week is like a milestone in my life... i'm finally saying goodbye to the university... the internship is over and we are all fully registered... yesterday we celebrated it with lunch buffet in the island shangri-la with my beluved buddies... nice nice food... and then i visited guen's mimi... though i aint very good at communicating with miaos... the kitten is very funny and luvly, very energetic...

it's even harder to believe i'm an MO now... i'll have to take full responsibility of my patients... o dear... i dunno a thing... i cannot imagine what'll happen mane... who will help me out??? nobody... the burden is so heavy... very very scary... i seriouly think i'm worth my salary... o well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home