Wednesday, July 05, 2006

improvement

my day one was a total mess... not difficult to imagine... all patients are new to me, and i had to go through problems of each of them... plus me deficient in knowledge and experience and even luck... i made some improvement on day two though...

i sent 2 patients into into ICU on day 1 and only 1 on day 2, a 50% drop... (n.b. there're ~20 beds in ICU, 3 of them are my patients... think me almost made a record...) nono i'm not the reason why they went into ICU, i must clarify...

i only managed to take a bottle of orange juice on day 1... i got time for tea and time to chat with people the next day...

spent 4 hours to see my 16 inpatients on day 1 and 3.5 hours for 19 on day 2... plus discharged 2 patients... yeah...

today was off for ACLS... very good... let's hope i won't die mane...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good progress ... keep it up, doctor :)

6/7/06 20:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

work hard babe!

6/7/06 23:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home