Sunday, March 05, 2006

sweet are the days of girlhood

had a great night spent with my buddies, my "sisters"... long since i last came out for anything... i enjoyed the night very much...

on my way home i thought i'm so fortunate to have them... and i thought they're the ones other than my family and my rabbit with whom i'm so comfortable and relaxed... we know each other so well... i'm just myself in front of them... nothing to pretend... isn't it amazing... we have pretty similar backgrounds and different characters and we lead pretty different lives... but each time when we sit together... i can just feel there's something, some kind of thinking, that's linking us up...

then i met this old primary schoolmate... someone i haven't met for a decade!!! still looks the same... and we started to recall those days... it's been so long like we last met as a child and we're now grownups... so it's like getting to know a new person... pretty fun... i'm thinking of meeting my friends this month... there're actually a lot of people who comes up to my mind... i wanna see how they're doing... i wish i have the time and energy to do it over my holiday...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... its really an enjoyable nite~

5/3/06 17:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree ... luv u all :) !

6/3/06 19:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home