Sunday, March 12, 2006

blood donation

gave blood yesterday... haven't given blood for a whole year already... i went to malaysia a year ago and malaysia is a malaria pandemic area so they take only my plasma and not my red cells... now that a year is over, think i'll go back to regular donations...

in the questionnaire they asked about piercing within a year... i was so worried that my blood wouldn't be accepted again... remember babe had his nipple pierced some ages ago and he wasn't allowed to give blood... the nurse told me they actually accept my blood coz my piercing was done in hong kong and here we use disposables for piercing... right... i thought babe had it done in hk, too... perhaps they're discriminating babe becoz he had it in his nipple... but that doesn't quite make sense... even for nipple rings, i believe they also use disposable materials... and it's not a lifestyle and high risk kind of problem... in that case there's no time limit...

babe... perhaps it's your look... they don't like you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home