Saturday, June 11, 2005

scary impression

today i dated my high school mates to my alma mater... becoz i thought it's the open day... in fact, it's going to be held the same day next month... omg... me really sorry to my mud^2 and seung^2 for having to come out on this hot-as-oven day...

now in retrospect, i think this is really really scary... i hv read about this open day thing for a couple of times... i read it first in an icq message... then i read the website... then i even read the banner at school... but still... i cant see the word july there and keep telling myself it's june... now i see how powerful and horrible one's impression can be... if this kind of silly thing happened 3 weeks later... i (or someone else) am dead... how scary... to be honest i dont think one can keep oneself free from mistakes when one is deeply deprived of sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home