Saturday, May 28, 2005

home sweet home

welcome home, bigbigtail... tonight, i find my home big and comfy... my favourite stuff toys have been waiting for me in bed... tonight i'll sleep with them in a comfy air-conditioned room...

there're things about the trip that i must share...

  • LUPINO, is one of the restaurants we visited in barcelona as recommended by the honest timeout travel guide... they have raw thinly sliced duck meat, prawns in garlic mayonnaise... which is what "fusion" meant, i think... where fusion in hk equals a rack of lamb in a chinese restaurant, foie gras sushi or a soy sauce dip in a french restaurant... give me a break...
  • KRISPY KREME DONUTS, thanks to a friend for treating me this extraordinarily yummy donut... me not really a donut fan... but i think i may become one... i'm still upset about not having time to get a box home... i thought it's a uk company... actually it started off in the states... i wish someone will bring me a box when they come home...
  • PICKPOCKET, i met him in a barcelona metro... i was warned and i was actually more careful... probably not careful enough... i was getting into the train when i felt a hand on my bums... when i turned my head i saw an empty hand withdrawing from my bag... i was like staring at him with a blank mind, my hands keeping checking if everything's still in place... apparently yes... and he stared back... seconds later, he disappeared into the platform... thankee i hv all my things with me...
  • GAUDI, the trip to barcelona was a pilgrimage to him... i think everyone should visit his park and chapel some time... i'm thinking i may do architecture and work there as a volunteer to finish the chapel for him if i cant get a job with HA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home