Friday, June 03, 2005

the golden ying

ha i finally took pictures of the golden ying today... took yrs between it's said and done... it's a nice day for pictures... he looks really handsome... i almost said "one, two, three, cheese"...

he just celebrated his eleventh birthday without me... today i discovered another minor problem... think he'll be in hospital soon... i always fear that he'll suddenly leave me one day without saying goodbye... then i wont have any chance to take pictures... i shall remind myself to take more pictures for him... actually i hv a friend who fancy taking car photos... um... i want him to come so he can take pictures of the golden ying when i'm driving... like those in posters... very ful...

too bad Hello isnt replying me... would be more fun if i can post some pictures here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... Funny... I took some photos of my car yesterday as well haha... Pretty cool!

4/6/05 10:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home