Sunday, June 05, 2005

happy birthday, boys & gals

yesterday i celebrated the bdays of my all-time best friends and my dearest rabbit... though yesterday's no one's bday... everything went great... it's good for us girls to meet up... we had dinner at avenue joffre which we dont recommend... despite nice decorations and live mandarin songs... it's ordinary shanghai food served faster than cafe de coral at a price of times square restaurants... the presents this yr were glamorous... me hope the bday gals luv them... esp. i hope my idol likes mine...

i enjoyed myself very much at shelter, i hope so do our friends... it's really cool to meet all the old friends... thanks to all his friends who turned up to make the night a fab one... special thanks to jjj who took care of things for us...

me always delighted to meet old friends... and guess what, one of my buddies is becoming a pilot... o gee.. i'm having a lady pilot friend... omg... look i'm pretty excited still when i talk about it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lady pilot ...wow ...who's she? do i know her?

6/6/05 21:28  
Blogger kewa said...

no unfortunately u dont... she's part of the group with whom i did hospital attachment in pyh... she's gonna be your colleague, maybe u gals will meet... look it's a small small world...

6/6/05 23:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home