Tuesday, February 20, 2007

mrcp

i planned to write about another stormy call day i had last night... but it's not important anymore... becoz i just learnt that i passed my part one... o my goodness... i cannot believe it... this is one of my most stressed exam... although i know those ahead will be harder... the stress i had this time has indeed been enormous... the palpitation nearly drove me into heart failure... am truly truly grateful to god who listens to my prayer and to all my luved ones... i promise i will throw away i-cable since it's connection is so slow even with the new laptop i wasn't able to load that very page... in a flash the world has changed to a much much beautiful place... my post-call lethargy vanished... and i'm one step closer to my italy dream trip... i hope my mates do well, too...

2 Comments:

Blogger Star Britz said...

i'm using icable too... wanna complain for a long long time!!!

21/2/07 18:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

23/2/07 00:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home