Saturday, February 24, 2007

post cny

what a busy week... suddenly have plenty to do...

my mini boss (ie THE super nice senior) is on leave this week... so i had to ward round with the big boss every day... scary... no more stupid questions asked and made most management decisons myself... i swapped duty with my partner and i have no idea how to handle the sleep studies and complicated TB treatments...

am doing resp topic presentation next month, ie soon... got no time to search for papers... i got a very difficult topic... diagnosis of VAP... where my predecessors worked on topics like pneumothorax and empyema... so sad... am gonna start quickly or i'm going to make it a mess again...

what's more... now that my italy dream trip is finally feasible so i have to start planning it... loads to do... am very excited though... not to mention i need to prepare for mrcp part 2 as well... bearing in mind how lost i was when i was so under-prepared for part 1... i must get myself started early part 2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home