Thursday, March 31, 2005

manic tail

now it's done, finally... look my friends, the 2 episodes of "dai cheung gam" is over, and so is the final mb... omg... can u believe it? okay, actually it's not that unimaginable...

today i felt like a clown... i made my professors very happy by giving all the stupid wrong answers... luckily i didnt irritate them... but that doesnt matter, not at all... i'm now very happy... i can't find a better word to describe it... i cant stop my angles of mouth from slanting upwards... in cantonese "i'll wake up in the middle of a dream laughing"... i thank god for looking after me... and i thank my examiners for putting answers into my mouth...

now i hv loads of plan... i'm gonna plan my trips (i've longed for), go shopping, meet plenty of old friends, fix my computer, clear up the mess in my room, o yes, dont forget to sort out the internship thingy... look elated + plans + spending... what do u think of...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowowow ... u r done ... congratulations =) !!! i still haf 2 months to go >_<

1/4/05 04:22  
Blogger crameinna said...

Re U Re U!

1/4/05 10:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home