Thursday, March 24, 2005

a lesson to learn

i'd say the past week is one of the worst in my life... for majority of time... i lived with palpitations, tachycardia and a sunken heart... now it's all over, today, i can feel my heart's floating... like a feather in the air... i thank God for it...

i learnt a lesson, now i realize despite i have empathy to patients... i dont really care about their families... to some extent i think they're quite a nuisance... =p... and now, i would say have mercy on their families, too... well it's hard to... but when u find them really bothersome... they have a bigger bother in their hearts... this is easy to know, but difficult to understand and even more difficult to help... i thank Lord for the lesson but i'd think it costs a bit too much...

those who know me well will know my mottos of life... in my everlasting icq info...
it is only when i treasure what i possess that i dont regret...
now it's like reinforced... i'm going to treasure what i have... as i've promised myself... and i'm going to treasure and appreciate more... now when u're complaining that life is unfair to you... exams are unfair to you... when u think u're living in hell... thank God becoz you have your luved ones with you... becoz they're all well... for happiness is not guaranteed...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true! Always think about the bright side before complaining about your misfortune. Be optimistic because that's the only way you could enjoy life. For there's nothing more important that being happy about who you are and what you have. Anyway, I just want to drop a line and send my blessings from the other side of the globe. I'm sure it's a hard time for all of you, but I'm also confident that my dearest friends would be smart enough to overcome it. Through that, you will become stronger =) Take care! Good Luck!

25/3/05 01:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home