Monday, October 16, 2006

post call day

it's kinda upset to be on call on sundays... got much longer working hours and more nasty things to do... yesterday was quite okay... though we had plenty admissions during the day... i had my protected sleep time from midnight to 4am... then i'm the only doctor in the department from 4 to 9... admissions were extraordinarily little... only 2 cases during those 5 hours... pity i aint that lucky... i had 2 very ill patients to see... i had no time to go back to bed but managed to finish ward round by 9 and left the hospital by 11... my personal best record...

i have more time on my post call day... so i decided to do something... headed home for lunch... then i went perming my hair for the very first time in my life!!! now i'm a squirrel with long wavy hair... haha...

next i purchased this best book of the year...
(picture grabbed from crameinna)

i'm one of the authors in this book, heehee... this is my 2nd time to have something "published"... very happy that it's finally published... they're now doing a 15% off in the commercial press... get one and find out how crap my writing is...

i gave blood before heading home... last did it 7 months ago... good time since it's not crowded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home