Thursday, April 21, 2005

forgive and forget

i cant describe how much i hate my tutor here... no i dont usually hate ppl... but he just upsets me... for 3 days already... ppl around suggested me not to think about him... well i know i have been trying... quite hard actually... maybe i've expected too much out of this elective... ok it's better today... not that he's become a better person, he never appears... it's there're better ppl in the dept and they help me forget about him...

just rented a car for the weekend... gonna head north and have some fun meet mmc and forget about my elective here...

remember some lines in the schindler's list... something like it's better for u if u'd forgive somebody rather than to hate somebody... think it makes u feel better becoz u have more control over forgiving... whereas hate is more reactive and passive... and it's sort of more grand... which suits perfect with my narcissistic personality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home